Don't think about the calories, just think about the heaven in your mouth.
Promise you, it's worth it.
1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
3/4 cup half-and-half
1/4 cup light corn syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons salted butter
- Bake and ice cinnamon rolls as directed on can.
- While they're baking, spray an 8x8 baking dish (I used pyrex) with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, half and half, corn syrup, and vanilla.
- When rolls are done baking, with a serrated (and sharp) knife, cut each baked cinnamon roll from top to bottom into thirds.
- Arrange pieces in baking dish at a slight angle to fill dish with centers of rolls exposed slightly. (I started in a corner and went out from there to the corner across from it diagonally.
- Pour egg mixture over rolls.
- Cover dish with lid or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, easiest to do it overnight.
- To serve, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Uncover the bakin dish, bake 25 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving, or burn your fingers/mouth - I don't judge.