This dip tasted much better after spending a night melding in the fridge, we dipped pita chips and pretzel chips.
1 turnip, greens removed
¼C olive oil
5 green onions
1 clove garlic
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Cut the turnip in quarters.
- Add to a food processor or Vitamix.
- Use a high setting and gradually add olive oil, you want as smooth consistency as you can get.
- Add the green onions and garlic to the food processor, add more olive oil if needed.
- Add salt and pepper to the food processor.
- Blend on high for at least 4 minutes.
- Place in a covered container in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving.