2 lbs chicken breasts
1 12oz bottle of hot sauce (I prefer Frank's Red Hot Sweet Heat, some kick but not bad)
1/2 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Powder Mix
2 tbs butter
- Add chicken, hot sauce, and ranch mix to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 1.5-2 hours on high or 5-6 on low.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Add 2 tbs of butter to crockpot.
- Cook for addition 1-1.5 hours on high, or 1.5-2 hours on low.
- I like to mix/stir every so often to make sure everything is covered, but its not necessary.
- Enjoy !
This also reheats well. You can pretty much cook it for however long on low, but you might want to add some more hot sauce to prevent it from getting dry.