Simpler concoctions, more herby types, and the cheesy kind.
This recipe from Pinterest proved to be delicious and SUPER EASY.
I popped it in the oven while I was prepping and cooking my chicken parm soup and it was ready when my soup was...and not burnt!
yield: 20 slices of garlic bread (more or less depending on how large you make your slices)
1 baguette (I used the ciabatta baguette from Wegmans)
1 stick butter, room temperature
9 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic and butter until well combined.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise.
- Spread garlic butter on both halves.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (or longer if you can't pull it out right away).
- Slice each half into whatever size slices you wish.