Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Easy Garlic Bread

I've tried a lot of different variations of garlic bread.
Simpler concoctions, more herby types, and the cheesy kind.
This recipe from Pinterest proved to be delicious and SUPER EASY.
I popped it in the oven while I was prepping and cooking my chicken parm soup and it was ready when my soup was...and not burnt!

yield: 20 slices of garlic bread (more or less depending on how large you make your slices)

ingredients
1 baguette (I used the ciabatta baguette from Wegmans)
1 stick butter, room temperature
9 cloves garlic, minced

directions
  1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic and butter until well combined.
  3. Slice baguette in half lengthwise.
  4. Spread garlic butter on both halves.
  5. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or longer if you can't pull it out right away).
  6. Slice each half into whatever size slices you wish.
  7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment