I found most of the ingredients in the sizes listed below - if something was a little off from the Pinterest recipe, I just found the next closest size.
16 oz unsalted peanuts
16 oz salted peanuts
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 oz milk chocolate chips
24 oz peanut butter chips
2 lb white almond bark (aka vanilla candy coating)
- Layer ingredients in crock pot in the order listed.
- Turn crock pot on low & cover with lid.
- After 2 hours, remove lid and stir ingredients.
- Replace the lid and wait 45 minutes.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Stir ingredients and spread candy onto wax paper.
- Allow candy to harden for at least an hour (I put it in the fridge).
- Break into pieces.