Thankfully, I found one here.
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2C butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and set aside.
- Beat egg and milk together in small bowl and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
- Alternately add egg and flour mixtures to mixing bowl.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake ~18 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool muffins until not too hot to touch.
- Melt remaining butter.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in shallow bowl.
- Dip (roll) whole muffin in butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.