3C all purpose flour
1.5 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3/4C butter, softened
1.75C pureed pumpkin (pretty much a 15oz can)
3 eggs, room temperature
1C plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4C skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixer (or bowl) cream butter, pumpkin, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add baking soda and baking powder, mix until smooth.
- Add milk, mix until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add flour, mix until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt, mix until smooth.
- Bake ~23 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and frost.