It was PHENOMENAL.
I really only changed how I did the bacon & I left out horseradish because I didn't have any, otherwise followed her directions.
6 slices of bacon
8oz cream cheese, softened.
1C finely shredded cheddar cheese (I used mild)
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs mayonnaise (I used Duke's)
1/3C light sour cream
2 scallions, sliced
- Cook strips of bacon in skillet until browned, move to paper towel lined plate.
- Place cream cheese, cheddar cheese, worcestershire, mayo & sour cream into a food processor.
- Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add scallions.
- Crumble bacon over dip.
- Mix well to combine scallions and bacon into mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.