It makes 4 generous servings, while being particularly filling and delicious.
To reheat (if you're not eating all 4 servings at once), I just popped it in the microwave for a minute blueberries and all.
2C unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1C fresh blueberries
- Bring milk to boil in small saucepan.
- Add quinoa and return to a boil. (Keep an eye on this or you'll end up with milk all over your stove).
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, until about 3/4 of the milk has been absorbed -- about 15 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook, covered, until almost all the milk has been absorbed -- about 8 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries and cook for about 1 minute.