yield: one 9" pie
1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
3 egg yolks
2 tsp Key Lime zest
½C Key Lime juice
1 (9") graham cracker piecrust
1C whipping cream
3 tbs powdered sugar
Key Lime slices for garnish (if you want a garnish!)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, zest, and juice until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until pie is set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed for 2-3 minutes, until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add powdered sugar, beat for another minute.
- Top pie with the whipped cream.
- Garnish if desired.