This past week we got a bunch of rainbow carrots (I'd say probably 10 medium sized carrots), and opted for their maple glazed carrot recipe as a side dish.
It was fast, simple, and delicious.
1 bunch carrots (~10 medium sized carrots)
2 tbs salted butter
2 tbs maple syrup
1/8 tsp sea salt
- Wash carrots thoroughly (do not peel).
- Slice thinly in rounds.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring every so often, until carrots are just tender.
- Remove the lid; add salt and maple syrup.
- Cook 1 more minute, stirring.