I found this recipe on Pinterest, they are majorly delicious and were a hit at work and at home!
1/2C brown sugar
1C butter, softened
3 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
3 apples (the recipe said granny smith, I used gala), peeled, cored, and finely chopped
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbs sugar
1C brown sugar
1/2C quick cook oats
1/2C butter, softened
1/2C caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with 2 forks until it becomes a crumbly mixture.
- Press mixture into baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with 3/4C sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla to cream cheese mixture, until smooth.
- Pour over warm crust.
- In separate bowl, mix apple ingredients and spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over apple layer.
- Bake ~40 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel topping and cool before serving.