VERY VERY good :)
1 stick butter, softened
6 tbs sugar
6 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
14 oreos, broken up (recipe calls for 11, my oreo sleeve had 14 in it so I used them all)
1C semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla until well mixed.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in oreos and chocolate chips.
- With cookie scoop (I have one from Bed,Bath,&Beyond that is squishy on one side so you can put it out with your thumb), scoop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes and let cool.