They were delicious.
1 C flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 C milk
1 tbsp canola oil
1/2 C butter, melted
3/4 C brown sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
cream cheese glaze
4 tbsp butter
2 oz cream cheese
3/4 C powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk pancake ingredients in medium bowl until smooth.
- Mix cinnamon filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Put cinnamon filling into a ziploc bag and set aside.
- In medium bowl, microwave butter and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk powdered sugar and vanilla with the butter and cream cheese.
- Heat greased skillet over medium heat.
- Pour desired amount of batter into skillet.
- Snip corner of ziploc bag and squeeze a spiral of cinnamon filling on top of the batter.
- When bubbles appear on surface, flip the pancakes.
- When ready to serve, spoon warmed glaze on top of each pancake.