This recipe is incredibly easy and very, very delicious.
5 lbs russet potatoes, washed but not peeled & diced into cubes
1 medium yellow onion, diced
10 cloves garlic, minced
8C (64oz) chicken broth
16oz cream cheese, softened
1 tbs seasoned salt (I used Tastefully Simple Seasoned Salt)
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoned salt, and chicken broth to crock pot.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Add softened cream cheese and puree soup with an immersion blender (or scoop out and into a blender) until cream cheese is incorporated.
- Stir well and heat for at least 10 more minutes.
- Top with your choice of toppings (shredded cheese, bacon, green onions - oh the possibilities!).