⅓C hoisin sauce
½C lemon juice
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
1½ lb medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
2 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silpat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine shrimp and sauce mixture.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (up to overnight), turning the bag occasionally.
- Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Discard marinade.
- Place baking sheer into the oven and roast until just pink, firm, & cooked through - about 6-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top of the shrimp.