The recipe said 4 servings, but we got 6 out of it and were still struggling to finish our meals.
yield: 6 servings
2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
5 sweet potatoes, cubed
1 tbs paprika
2 tbs garlic powder
6 tbsp hot sauce (I used Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce)
1/2C olive oil
5 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled
1 small bunch of green onions, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add sweet potatoes and chicken, stir to coat.
- Empty the bowl into a casserole dish with a lid (I used my Le Creuset Braiser).
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle green onions and bacon on top.
- Replace the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.