Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crockpot Brown Sugar Pork Loin

I served this with the Cranberry Side Dish.
I love my crockpot and I love trying new things.
I found this recipe here, and made some changes because I don't like my crockpot meats to have a crust.

ingredients
1 boneless pork loin - fat trimmed off (mine was about 2lbs, but the recipe says it can be up to 6lbs)
salt & pepper
1 clove garlic, peeled & halved
1C brown sugar
1 tbs dijon mustard
1 tbs balsamic vinegar

directions
  1. Rub garlic halves all over the pork loin.
  2. Toss garlic & pork into crockpot.
  3. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
  4. Use fork to poke holes all over the pork.
  5. In a bowl combine brown sugar, dijon mustard, & balsamic vinegar.
  6. Rub mixture all over pork loin.
  7. Cover crockpot & cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours (If I'm home, I like to periodically spoon some juice from the crockpot back on top of the meat but its not necessary).
  8. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment