It is this recipe with a few modifications.
You can have extra fruits to garnish the sangria, I did not.
1 Fuji Apple
1/2C peach schnapps
2 - 750mL bottles of chardonnay
1 orange - quartered
1 lime - quartered
1 lemon - quartered
2 cinnamon sticks
2 quarter size slices of fresh ginger
3 whole cloves
1 - 10oz bottle of club soda
- Core and chop the apple into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients (minus club soda) in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (I sit it in the fridge overnight).
- Strain sangria into pitcher or punch bowl for serving.
- Squeeze orange, lime, and lemon into sangria.
- Add bottle of club soda.
- Stir gently to combine ingredients.