This recipe was super easy and also super delicious - I changed the ingredients slightly based on what I happened to have in the house.
25 double stuf Oreos
24oz package of vanilla almond bark
- Line a 9x13 baking sheet (or pan) with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop 20 Oreos.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Stir chopped Oreos and melted almond bark together (don't stir too much or it turns gray!).
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper.
- Roughly chop remaining 5 Oreos and sprinkle on top of mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, until hardened.
- Lift bark out of baking sheet/pan by holding on to each edge of the parchment paper.
- Split bark into pieces with sharp knife.