I used buffalo mozzarella because thats what I had in the house, and as usual it makes everything more delicious !
yield: 4 servings
3 tbs butter
2 tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2C heavy cream
¼ tsp white pepper
½C parmesan cheese, grated
¾C mozzarella cheese
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan with olive oil over Medium-Low heat.
- Add garlic, cream, and white pepper.
- Bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until it is thickened and smooth.
- Add mozzarella cheese and stir frequently until smooth.