Monday, January 20, 2014

Alfredo Sauce

I've never made Alfredo sauce before, so I decided for my first attempt I would go with this "Better Than Olive Garden" Alfredo sauce recipe.
I used buffalo mozzarella because thats what I had in the house, and as usual it makes everything more delicious !

yield: 4 servings

ingredients
3 tbs butter
2 tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2C heavy cream
¼ tsp white pepper
½C parmesan cheese, grated
¾C mozzarella cheese

directions
  1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan with olive oil over Medium-Low heat.
  2. Add garlic, cream, and white pepper.
  3. Bring mixture to a simmer.
  4. Stir often.
  5. Add parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until it is thickened and smooth.
  6. Add mozzarella cheese and stir frequently until smooth.
  7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment