Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ginger Mint Green Tea Lemonade

I ripped this recipe out of a Shape or Women's Health magazine (I don't remember and the page doesn't have the name).
This lemonade is super light, refreshing, and definitely perfect for summer.
I used orange mint because my mother-in-law just gave me an awesome plant, it was delicious.
yield: ~5 cups

ingredients
5C water
4 green tea bags
1/2C chopped fresh mint leaves, tightly packed
1/3C chopped fresh ginger
1/3C fresh lemon juice

directions
  1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
  2. Add tea bags, mint, and ginger, and let steep for 30 minutes.
  3. Strain into a large pitcher, pressing on solids to extract remaining water.
  4. Refrigerate until chilled.
  5. Serve over ice.
  6. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am often to blogging and that i actually appreciate your posts. This article has truly peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your internet site and keep checking for first time data
    berners lemonade

    ReplyDelete