½ lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
¼C olive oil
2 tbs honey
juice of one small lime
zest of one small lime
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large ziploc bag, combine all ingredients but the shrimp.
- When everything is well combined, add the shrimp.
- Squeeze as much air out of the bag as possible and seal it up.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, flipping the bag around once or twice in that time to distribute the marinade.
- When you're ready to cook, let the bag sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill 2 minutes on each side.