I found this recipe and knew it'd be a hit.
2C pumpkin spice latte
1 1lb loaf of pumpkin bread/loaf
½ C cinnamon sugar
Oil for frying (I used vegetable)
Whipped cream for dipping
- Cube the pumpkin loaf into ~1" pieces.
- Pour the latte into a shallow bowl.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pot or dutch oven to 350°-360°.
- Dunk each piece of pumpkin loaf into the latte.
- Fry them until crisp on all sides.
- Place fried pieces on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream for dipping.