It was delicious, the chicken was juicy, and it may be mildly healthier because it's baked and not fried.
¼ C flour
½ C parmesan cheese
1 lb thin sliced chicken breasts or tenders
1 tbs italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Place flour, garlic powder, salt, and italian seasoning in one bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a second bowl.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a third bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the flour mixture, shake off excess.
- Dip in egg, let excess drip off.
- Roll in breadcrumbs.
- Spray top of chicken with olive oil.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and spray with olive oil.
- Bake ~12 minutes more, until crisp.