Amazing doesn't do it justice. It is SOOOO GOOD!
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
2C whipping cream
1 sleeve of honey graham crackers
1 stick of butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 small piece of chocolate
- Remove the label on the condensed milk and submerge the unopened can in a pot of water (make sure the can is covered by water at all times!).
- Cover and boil for 2.5 hours.
- Take the pot off the stove and allow the can to cool (I let it hang out in the pot for a little while and then used a large scoop to get it out and let it cool further).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind up graham crackers in food processor.
- Melt butter in microwave and pour into crumbs.
- Blend until the mixture resembles sand.
- Smooth crumb mixture into pie plate to make a crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Whip cold cream and vanilla on high until whipped and fluffy. Set aside.
- Slice bananas and lay in pie pan in any way you choose.
- Open the can of condensed milk and mix with a knife until smooth.
- Pour can of condensed milk on top of bananas.
- Spread whipped cream over bananas.
- Grate chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.