I found this recipe and it was a little spicy but SO good.
1 tbs olive oil
1 large white onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
3C marinara sauce (I used Victoria All Natural Marinara)
1/2C red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 lbs cleaned shrimp
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 5 minutes, until soft.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes, cook 1 minute.
- Add vinegar, cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in marinara and black pepper, simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook until pink (time depends on if shrimp are fresh or frozen).
- Serve over pasta if desired.