I modified the recipe to become a sauce, served it over pasta (in this case, Ezekiel sprouted grain spaghetti).
It was so so flavorful and delicious (and healthy to boot).
2 pints cherry tomatoes
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbs balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 heirloom tomato
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place cherry tomatoes in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle oregano and minced garlic over tomatoes.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Puree heirloom tomato.
- When 10 minutes is up, remove from oven and add tomato puree to baking dish.
- Stir well.
- Place back in oven and cook for 10 minutes.