1 package of pizza dough (I used Wegman's whole wheat)
6oz angel hair pasta
2C spaghetti sauce
8oz fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
1 egg white
Parmesan cheese (I used Wegman's Italian blend cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While, pasta is cooking, spray cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into a large rectangle.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Place spaghetti lengthwise down the center of the dough.
- Top spaghetti with cheese cubes.
- Make cuts about an inch apart, down the long sides of the dough.
- Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward the filling.
- Then braid the strips, left over right until fully braided.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and slice to serve.