These cookies smelled delicious while baking and tasted delicious when done!
2 1/4C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1C (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
1C brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs, room temperature
2C cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Combine the butter and sugars and cream together with a mixer on medium speed.
- Slowly add in the eggs and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and whisk until incorporated.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
- Once mixture is combined add in the cinnamon chips.
- Scoop out cookies about the size of a tablespoon and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before eating.