After loving the roasted tomato and garlic sauce recipe so much, we decided to do it again with our remaining 3 tomatoes and turn it into a pizza!
Being a New York girl, I tend to favor thin crust pizza BUT using rosemary focaccia as a crust is just fine by me - thickness and all.
- Make rosemary focaccia bread.
- While focaccia is cooling, make your roasted tomato and garlic sauce.
- Place focaccia on a baking sheet (I used my SilPat on the baking sheet to help with clean up).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread roasted tomato and garlic sauce over your bread, leaving about an inch of "crust" around the edges.
- Top with your cheese of choice, we used buffalo mozzarella.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.