Quick, easy, and delicious (it's goat cheese, duh). All of my favorite things.
I modified (only slightly) this recipe off of page 46.
12oz cream cheese, room temperature
8oz Celebrity Cranberry Goat Cheese with Cinnamon
¾ C sugar
2 large egg yolks
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbs all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a muffin pan or mini bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, goat cheese, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the eggs, egg yolks, flour, and vanilla; beat until well incorporated.
- Scoop batter into muffin pan or mini bundt pan, about ¾ full.
- Bake about 12 minutes, until the cakes are set around the edges but still a little jiggly in the center.
- Fill a large baking sheet half way with ice water.
- Remove the pan from the oven and set in ice bath; let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Invert pan on a platter and serve, or place cheesecakes in an airtight container and refrigerate.