Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And away we go :)

I love baking. And cooking. And testing out new recipes on my roommate, boyfriend, and friends. They like it too, at least I think so.

I recently bought a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and now my baking obsession has reached an all time high. I'm serious, my Stand Mixer is like a child that I waited a very long time for.

I am starting this blog so that I can put all my successful recipes in one place, for others to try and indulge in the deliciousness. I am a computer geek by trade but given the choice (and maybe a winning Mega Millions ticket) I would open up a bakery/cafe in a heartbeat. I cook when I am stressed. I bake when I am sad. I bake when I'm happy. I cook when I'm excited. I just love it.

I have a small galley kitchen and no culinary training so don't be scared off by the recipes because if I can do it, you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment