I dyed these green for St. Paddy's Day and modified a recipe from Betty Crocker. I would say leave out the green, or just do a better job of dying so that they don't turn out looking babypoop-green.
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon mint extract
1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips (I could only find them @ Walmart)
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cookie mix, butter, mint, egg until well mixed.
- Fold in Andes chips and chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into balls, 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool ~3 minutes before eating.