1/2 C butter
1 C sugar
1.5 C flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 C milk
4 tbsp butter, melted
3/4 C sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl cream sugar and butter until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon to bowl.
- Whisk egg and milk together.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined dough is formed.
- In bowl combine topping ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups or liners.
- Sprinkle topping evenly on top of batter.
- Bake 30 minutes.