4 tbs butter
1/4 C flour
2 C milk
8 oz cheddar, cubed
8 oz Velveeta, cubed
1 box of pasta
8 Ritz Crackers
1/2 C shredded cheddar
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- In sauce pan, melt butter.
- Add flour and milk to sauce pan, bring to boil.
- Stir in cheese cubes.
- Add salt & pepper to your liking.
- Combine pasta & cheese sauce.
- Pour pasta and sauce into a baking dish. (The bigger the dish, the shorter the cooking time)
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and Ritz crackers.
- Bake to desired level of brownness, ~20-30 minutes.