1/2 spaghetti squash (cut top to bottom aka long ways)
2 tbs butter
1/4 cup mayo
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1/2 cup shredded mozz
1.5 tbs grated parmesan cheese on top
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Place squash cut side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes.
- Scoop out cooked squash (careful, you may burn yourself if you don't use a mitt) and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter, mayo, garlic, cheese until well blended.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes.