2 C confectioner's sugar
1 C unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tsp baking soda
3 C flour
1/2 tsp salt
1.5 C butter, chilled and cubed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 C chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioner's sugar, cocoa, baking soda, flour, and salt until well blended.
- Add butter, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed and stiff dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate pieces.
- Chill dough for 10 minutes.
- On floured surface, roll out dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes on ungreased baking sheet.