1 package of chicken breasts (~1.25 lbs) cut into bite size pieces
1/4C pickle juice (I just used what was in my Claussen jar)
2 tbs powdered sugar
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1C peanut oil
- Whisk together milk, pickle juice, egg and put into a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken pieces to Ziploc bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, and pepper in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Shake to combine.
- Remove chicken from marinade bag and add to flour bag.
- Seal and shake flour bag until all pieces are coated.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Gently place chicken in skillet with tongs (to not splash yourself with oil), in multiple batches as to not overcrowd the pan.
- Cook chicken ~3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place on paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil.