It tastes like heaven.
2 sticks butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2C unsweetened cocoa
1 1/3C flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 package Double Stuf Oreos
8oz cream cheese, softened
10oz chocolate almond bark (or regular melting chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl (I used my KitchenAid Stand Mixer), cream butter and sugar together.
- Add vanilla, salt, cocoa, and flour until just combined.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Crush Oreos until finely ground by either blending in a food processor, or place into a Ziploc bag and beat it with a mallet.
- Using your hands, mash crushed Oreos and cream cheese until well combined.
- When the brownies have completely cooled, add Oreo truffle layer on top of brownies.
- Melt chocolate and pour over truffle layer.
- Cover and place in fridge until chocolate is completely set.