1/4C salted butter
10.5oz bag mini marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Spray 9x9 pan with nonstick spray.
- In pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Once melted, keep an eye on butter - cook until browned and slightly nutty (** be careful you can burn it really quick if you're not watching)
- Add marshmallows and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Spread the krispy mixture into your prepared pan.
- Let cool / harden before cutting.