Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkin Dump Cake

I love pumpkin. I love fall. I love fall and pumpkin together.
I found this recipe via Pinterest, but had to modify it based on allergies and what I had available in the house.
It was amazing, it made a ton, & I have already gotten requests for the recipe and to make it again.

ingredients
1 box yellow cake mix
15oz can of pumpkin puree
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
3 large eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1.5C chopped hazelnuts
2 sticks butter, melted

directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Grease a 9x13 pan.
  3. In medium bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, cinnamon, and salt.
  4. Pour mixture into pan.
  5. Sprinkle entire box of yellow cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture.
  6. Top with hazelnuts.
  7. Drizzle melted butter over hazelnuts.
  8. Bake for 1 hour.
  9. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment