Sunday, November 25, 2012

Herbed Dinner Rolls

I found this recipe on page 89 of Taste of Home Bet Holiday Recipes issue.
I made these rolls to go with my Thanksgiving spread, while I didn't think the went particularly well with everything else I made I do think they would taste good with different dinner dishes.


ingredients
1.5C all-purpose flour
4.5 tsp herbs de Provence
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs, beaten
1C buttermilk
1 tbs butter, melted
1/2 grated Romano cheese

directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Grease muffin pan.
  3. In a large bowl, combine flour, herbs de Provence, baking powder, and salt. 
  4. In another bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, and butter. 
  5. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened. 
  6. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
  7. Sprinkle with cheese. 
  8. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. 
  9. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. 
  10. Best served warm. 
  11. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment