I made these rolls to go with my Thanksgiving spread, while I didn't think the went particularly well with everything else I made I do think they would taste good with different dinner dishes.
1.5C all-purpose flour
4.5 tsp herbs de Provence
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbs butter, melted
1/2 grated Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, herbs de Provence, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, and butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Best served warm.