This recipe came with this week's pick up and it was refreshing and delicious!
1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
1/4 medium red onion, chopped
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
4 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- Add asparagus, boil 3 minutes.
- Drain asparagus and rinse with cold water immediately.
- Dry asparagus thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Toss asparagus with balsamic mixture.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.