It was delicious and flavorful...and filling!
1 lb fresh or frozen gnocchi
3 tbs butter
1C sliced green onions
1 large zucchini
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2C grated Parmesan cheese
1/2C chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Cook gnocchi until they float, about 2-5 minutes according to package directions.
- Drain gnocchi.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until butter is beginning to brown, careful not to burn, about 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and zucchini, and cook stirring often for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, nutmeg, and pepper, continuing to cook stirring often for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan and parsley.
- Add gnocchi and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.