These kohlrabi chips were a delicious, healthier alternative to potato chips.
extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Trim kohlrabi greens and stems.
- Peel the outer layer of the kohlrabi, using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
- Using a mandolin (or very carefully use a knife) slice the kohlrabi into thin slices.
- Spray olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- Arrange kohlrabi slices in a single layer with minimal overlap.
- Spray olive oil on kohlrabi slices.
- Liberally sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, checking to make sure you aren't burning any chips.
- Once they are starting to brown and shrivel, remove from the oven and arrange on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.