We decided that pizza was the way to go, and boy was it delicious!
3/4C garlic scape pesto
1 batch pizza dough
1 ball buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- On a floured surface (I used my Pampered Chef Pizza Stone), spread out dough by pushing with fingertips -- don't pull/stretch the dough because you will get holes!
- Once the dough is evenly distributed over the cooking surface, spread pesto evenly over dough, leaving about 1"-2" of crust showing.
- Place slices of buffalo mozzarella on top of the pesto.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.