I didn't let it rest at all before cutting into it, so it did leak out a little bit but it was delicious nonetheless.
8oz wheel of Brie (I used Woolwich Dairy Triple Creme Goat Cheese Brie)
1 tube of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven according to crescent rolls directions (mine was 350).
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Roll the crescent dough out to create one large rectangle piece.
- Spread a thin (or thick!) layer of preserves over the dough.
- Place the brie in the middle of the dough. (I did not remove the casing, but that is a personal choice)
- Carefully wrap the brie with the dough, delicately crimping or overlapping the edges to keep in place.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crescent dough begins browning.
- When finished baking, transfer brie to plate or serving dish using a spatula.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.