1/2C brown sugar
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2C pumpkin puree (I used fresh pumpkin puree, but a 15oz can would do)
1.5C all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
- Blend the oil and both of the sugars in a large bowl.
- Whisk in beaten eggs and pumpkin.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan (**Only if your bread pan can fit completely into the crockpot, otherwise use a round baking dish that can fully fit into the crock pot).
- Add 2C water to crockpot and place pan into the crockpot.
- Cover the top of the crockpot with 8-10 paper towels to trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- Place the crockpot lid on top of the crockpot (making sure the paper towels are taut and not hanging down into the batter) and bake on high 2.5-3hours.